If your company is taking on more overseas work to keep the firm moving forward admidst economic challenges in the U.S., you'll need a smart collaboration solution. eTransmittal™ facilitates cross-global operations by helping you easily send and track critical project documents to clients in faraway places - regardless of distance, file size, and vastly different time zones.
Making your overseas projects easier to manage, and more profitable
eTransmittal™ is an affordable, easy-to-use, Web-based document distribution and management tool that simplifies, streamlines, and automates the exchange and tracking of architecture, engineering, and construction (A/E/C) documents. This Web-based software tool allows A/E/C firms to quickly, easily, and securely transmit and track large files of any type (drawings, PDFs, MS-Word documents, etc).
eTransmittal™ helps you conduct overseas business
- Speeds up project cycles by minimizing delays due to the distance and time differences between you and your clients;
- Transfers large-file-size documents more quickly and easily among geographically-dispersed project team members;
- Improves accountability of project team members wherever they are in the world;
- Finds critical documents quickly and easily regardless of who created the document and whether they are in the office or traveling internationally;
- Improves your billable hour ratios by minimizing the time you're spending on document transfer to overseas clients; and
- Reduces travel-related expenses (flights, meals, accommodations & time wasted sitting in airports and planes) by reducing the amount of international travel that's required for document review, and project management
eTransmittal™ has been designed specifically for the needs of architecture, engineering & construction companies, and it is tailor made for architecture, engineering & construction firms taking on more overseas work to offset the lack of projects being commissioned domestically.
Request a Demo
eTransmittal™ is an affordable, more functional, and far more secure alternative to transmitting large documents manually (by courier or shipping), by email (which can't accept large file sizes and has no tracking functions), and by ftp sites (which often are difficult to use, and provide no tracking, and little to no security).
Because eTransmittal™ is a Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) productivity tool, all that's needed to use it is a computer, an Internet connection, and a Web browser. There is no need to install special software or hardware on each user's computer. The system works for PCs and Macs. Browsers supported by eTransmittal™ include: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and others.
eTransmittal™ has servers located in the United States. To facilitate faster transfer times for AEC firms sending large-file-size documents overseas, we've located "sister servers" in Europe. You send your documents to the eTransmittal™ servers in the United States, and then the data transfers over to our European servers for faster downloads to your clients. They can make critical changes, upload them to the system, and when you wake up the next morning, documents with comments and revisions are waiting for you.